Al-Fatiha is known as the earliest Surah in the Qur’an, but is there any among us know about the virtues of reading Al-Fatiha? Muslim society to know that they are doing the prayer will not be valid if they do not read it that Surah Al-Fatihah,
Narrated by some people, especially the Prophet Muhammad PBUH who says that the prayer of people who do not read Surah Al-Fatihah will not be accepted by Allah. Through the hadith is also apparent that Al-Fatiha has a very important role to someone’s prayer was not assessed if they forgot to read it.
Some of the virtues of reading Al-Fatihah
The Prophet Muhammad PBUH ever says to Abu Sa’id bin Al-Mu’alla which at that time were praying in the mosque. Prophet Muhammad wanted to teach them a Surah of the greatest of all surah in the Qur’an, and Abu Sa’id agree to be taught.
Al-Imam Ibn At-The Fig says that the intent of prophet Muhammad with what he’d told is that the privilege and the virtues of Al-Fatiha read more when compared to reading other Surah in the Quran. If you would like to be described, then there are 13 virtues that can be obtained when a person decides to read Al-Fatiha, the following:
- Deeds of the people who read Surah al-Fatihah will be accepted by Allah.
- All the sins it has done during in the world will be forgiven.
- Their tongues will be saved from the fire was very heat.
- Will be spared from the wrath of Almighty Allah.
- Being able to meet with Almighty Allah.
- Freed from the punishment when he was buried after passed away.
- Got a greater degree than those who can not read, later when in Heaven.
- The virtue of reciting Surah Al-Fatihah before bed can make someone safe from everything, except death.
- Houses are often recited al-Fatiha andAll-Ikhlas will be free from poverty, and will abundant goodness.
- Al-Fatihah read as if giving alms in the form of gold in the way of Allah.
- One verse of Al-Fatiha shut the doors of hell for the person.
- Read Surah al-Fatihah, Ayat Al-Kursi and two verses of Surah Ali Imran when finished the prayer will be rewarded with paradise.
How to practice the Surah Al-Fatihah
Narrated by Sheikh Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi in the book ‘Qaddasallaahusirrahu’
“Who had the intent then he should read Surah Al-Fatihah as much as 40 times after Maghrib prayer, was completed it he wishes to apply for Allah”
Efforts to forgetfulness: Write a surah Al-Fatihah with Arabic letters on the white box and holy. The writings are removed with water and drunk in people who are forgetful, then it is gone forgetful properties with the permission of Almighty Allah.
As for the benefits and efficacy of Surah Al-Fatihah in curing nearsightedness eye diseases. Prophet Muhammad PBUH said:
“Anyone who wanted to cure the weakness of his eyes (blurred / nearsightedness) then it should be done:
Looking at the moon at the beginning of the month, if it is not visible or blocked by clouds and other such things, did on the second night, also can not see it, try on the third night or so on until evident and that month.
When visible, let him sweep her right hand to eye with Al-Fatihah read 10 times. After that say too much as 7 times the following prayer:
“Al-Fatihah was a cure all diseases with the grace of a loving God for you, O merciful.”
Then say “Yaa Rabbi” as much as 5 times. the latter saying this prayer 1 times:
“O Allah for you that heals, You healed me, O Allah give me health.”
That’s some wisdom, the benefits and the virtues of practice / recite Surah Al-Fatihah. Even the ‘bismillah’ was a lot has privileges. The charity for the good of the world and the hereafter.