There are some forms of deeds of disobedience to parents, among others;
- Act that causes tears and grief of parents in the form of words or deeds, either directly or indirectly.
- Parents scold or yell loud tone and painful. And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], “uff,” and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word. (QS. Al-Isra : 23)
- Do not be surly in the presence of parents. Many children appeared radiant face, smiling, well behaved, and sweet talk when he was in the presence of others. However, when he arrived home and sat with his parents, his behavior is very much different. Sweetness and airy chest turned hard and rough, exactly the phrase poem,
There are people who connect with distant brotherhood
But he hurt closest relatives.
- Parents stared contemptuously, which looked at parents with a view anger or humiliate view.
- Dictate parents. Like the child who told his mother to sweep, wash clothes or prepare food. This treatment is not very feasible, especially if the mother has been in a state of advanced age or illness. Unlike when mothers do this work voluntarily, on their own initiative and in a state of sound, it is not why. With notes, the child should be grateful and accompanied by prayer for the mother.
- Revile cuisine prepared by the mother. In deeds, there are two elements of the ban. First, underestimate the food, because the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam never once chided food. If he wants, then he ate. If you do not want to, he does not eat it. Second, the act reflects the brash attitude and make the sad mother.
- Reluctant to assist the work of parents. Included are cleaning the house, arranging furniture, cooking and so on. Unfortunately, most boys assume the top job in an act of usurped the right and humble dignity as men, and some girls feel heavy and burdened with chores at home. In fact, not a little girl spends her time chatting with a friend over the phone. He did not care for her mother who is busy completing the work.
- Turned away when parents talk. Included are not paying attention when parents talk, or interrupting a parent, a parent considers lying talks, talks against parents, parents talk or argue. Obviously, this deeds very humbling position of parents and make parents feeling insulted.
- Lack of respect for the opinion of parents. Some people have never asked for advice parents, never asked permission of parents when they want to get married, divorce, or when he is about to leave the house or want to travel together with friends to a certain place and so on.
- Do not ask for permission when going meet with parents. This action is contrary to the ethics of the parents. Because, perhaps at the time of entry into the room of parents, they’re in a state that is not worth seeing anyone.
- Deliberately create problems in the presence of their parents, either squabbles with brothers, wife, or child. There are some people who feel satisfied when cussing the family members in front of parents. No doubt, these actions can cause anxiety and disturb the peace of the mother-father.
- Cussing parents, telling ugliness, and opened the disgrace of parents in front of people. Some people, when a failure in the study, for example, he would reproach his parents for failing to say that her parents had made himself stranded, not giving proper education and had ruined her life, destroying his future and other verbal abuse directed at parents.
- Swearing and curse their parents, either directly or indirectly. For example, a child whose father or mother cussing someone, so that the person replying with cussing father or mother who scolded. ‘Abdullah bin’ Amr bin al-`As anhu narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said, “Swearing both parents including big sin. . “The Companions asked,” O Messenger of Allah, how someone swearing his parents? “The Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam” Someone father cussing another man and another person was cussing his father. Then he cussing someone else’s mother and others that was cussing his mother. “‘
- Bring crime into the house, such as carrying tools that could damage the game in the home environment or something that could damage the soul is concerned. Because, often moral damage one person to rub off on his brother and the whole family in general. All that will have an impact on the suffering caused by immoral parents of their children and family harmony faltering.
- Unjust deeds in front of parents, such as smoking, listening to musical instruments loudly, deliberately sleeping for the daily prayers and reminding parents reluctantly waking moment. Included also in this case is bad berpengarai invite friends to the house. All that showed no embarrassment to the parents.
- Defame parents, that is by doing deeds that defile shameful self-esteem, personal image worsens, sometimes even be able to plunge him into prison or another embarrassing result. No doubt, these actions are included in the category of disobedience to parents, because such actions make parents sad, worried, anxious and embarrassed.
- Bringing parents into a problem. For example, children owe to others, but do not pay it off, or do brash kid in school, so that in that situation the authorities were forced to call a parent.
- Leave the house for days without informing the parents. For such actions may worry parents and make them worry about the safety of children. In addition, sometimes the parents need the service. If the child is not at home, certainly in times of need, they do not have people who can serve.