Allergy is defined as an abnormal sensitivity to a substance that causes a person’s immune system to react. Some allergic stimuli are food, medicines, pet, microorganisms, environmental irritants and more. Allergy is a chronic condition that can not be cured, but can be controlled. These conditions resulted, itchy watery eyes, runny nose, cough, sneezing, shortness of breath, hives, eczema, and / or nasal congestion. Treatment is usually covered, relieve symptoms and avoid exposure to irritants and allergens. People who have a chronic allergic condition, suffering from these symptoms throughout the year. Mild cases can be treated with an antihistamine that is in the house. But if symptoms appear severe enough, then allergy shots may be applied.
Very important to note is the protection of the immune system with vitamin C. Always include foods that contain vitamin C in the daily menu, fresh orange juice, pineapple, tomato soup. Vitamin A is also very important to strengthen the mucous tissue, enter your carrots are also in the menu. Avoid foods that can cause inflammation, such as dairy products, meat, wheat, sugar and salt.
9 Natural Remedies Available In Homes For Overcoming Allergies:
1. It is important to avoid exposure to allergens and allergen-free environment created.
2 bedrooms, furniture, sofas, mattresses, carpets, rugs should be cleaned regularly.
3. Green tea contains anti-histamine that reduces excess production of inflammatory substances. You may have one to two cups of green tea mixed with honey every day to relieve allergies.
4. Ginger, one of the many herbs that provide health benefits such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-virus that helps in treating high blood pressure, nausea, fever, cold and more. Ginger also acts as an anti-histamine in medicine for allergies. It prevents the release of histamine which reduces allergy symptoms.
5. Use the tool is also heated respiratory tract, if necessary add a few drops of eucalyptus or peppermint oil.
6. Drink plenty of fluids, 6-8 glasses of warm water, as well as soup and broth.
7. Consumption of freshly produced honey to reduce allergies. Honey is preferred because it contains pollen that prevent allergic reactions by strengthening the immune system.
However, it is recommended to consult with your doctor before self-medication. Therefore, you can effectively cope with allergies through natural therapies including lifestyle changes, diet and alternative medicine that can relieve symptoms and build a stronger immune system to fight allergens.