About how to wudu for women – Praise and thanks be to Allah, who has made ablution to purify worship, a key player, erasers small sins, brightening the face as well as a light for the believers in doomsday later.
How to wudu for women
Prayers and greetings may always be there for our prophet, Prophet Muhammad PBUH, also to his family and all the people who faithfully follow the message brought by him PBUH until the end of time.
Perfect wudu ‘would influence the validity of prayer that will be done. It is a requisite validity of a person’s prayer. Daily prayer will not be valid and acceptable in the sight of Allah without her ablutions ‘. Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said: “Allah will not accept prayer when someone amongst you has hadats until he doing the wudu ‘.” (Hadith Bukhari:6440-Muslim No.440)
So many important matters pertaining to wudu ‘women and wudu’ in general, to learn the procedure of wudu ‘ We are hoping that this article could be learning to pray well in accordance with the instructions of Al-Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet guidance.
Rules ablution in women
- When someone asked, how the rules of ablution in women?
The answer is: “exactly like ablution men.”
- When a woman wudoo ‘, while she was wearing a veil and fear stricken disrepute when rubbed on her head because of the cold and others, allowed rubbed on her veil when rubbed her head.
- If the women put a wig on her head when doing the wudu ‘, then required to take off the wig, so he can be rubbed on the original hair and carry out the commands of Allah Ta’ala in order to wash their heads when doing the wudu’.
- Touching men after doing the wudu including canceling ablution. A great scholar and leading Rahimahullah that Ash Shafi’i, and scholars ‘other that touch women are included canceling wudu’. They postulated by the word of Allah SWT: “Or do you reach out to women …” (Surah An-Nisaa: 43)
- Most scholars Others argue that it does not cancel the wudu ‘. They interpret the word “touching” on a given verse with the sense (intercourse between husband and wife), like the opinion of the Companions and scholars such as: Ibn Abbas, Ali ibn Abi Talib; Ubay ibn Ka’b; Mujahid;, Thawus; Al Hasan Al Basri, ‘Ubaid bin’ Umair; Said bin Jubair; Asy sya’bi, Qotadah; and, Muqatil bin Hayyan. [View Author Nailul 1/218, 1/291 Ahkam Taudhilhul, and Tafsir Ibn Kathir 2/222]
Source from Youtube
As for how ablution as follows:
First of all, do intention in your heart for ablution. Whatever the worship that we do of course we intend to worship only Allah. So many of our daily activities can we intend to worship. It uses ablution for every activity that is definitely worth the reward for Allah.
2. Say “BISMILLAH”
3. Wash the palm of both your hands 3 times.
4. Put water into the mouth and put water into the nose in earnest with your right hand. Then dispose of the water with his left hand or directly.
5. Wash your face. The face is the part that we already know, that the face of the limits of the right ear to the left ear, and from the start the growth of hair to the chin.
6. Would wash their hands starting with the right hand. The perfect how to wash is starting from the fingertips to the elbow, then rubbed his arms, elbows wash and clean between fingers. After the right hand is finished, proceed washed in the same way for the left hand.
7. If other parts of ablution recommended washed three times, then this section is just one sweep (although sometimes we are advised to wipe it 3 times). The head in question is all over our hair and our ears but not too wet. Practices that exemplified the Prophet PBUH was wet both palms with water, then wiped from the front of the head, rubbed up to the back, then be inverted again sweep it forward and immediately resumed swiped the ear by inserting a finger into the ear hole while rubbed your thumb leaves the outer ear.
8. Washed the feet perfectly is to wash the tip of the toes to ankle, foot wash and clean between the toes. When finished washing the right foot, then continued with the left leg the same way. Then we are familiarized to say dhikr after ablution. There are various kinds of dhikr after wudu that exemplified the Prophet PBUH that we can read. One of them is the following passage:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إلَهَ إِلاَّ الله وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيْكَ له وَ أَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدً عَبْدُهُ وَ رَسُوْلُهُ
“I testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the servant of Allah and His Messenger”